You can apply for "B13" category Transit visa (single entry until 5 days in one direction within 90 days / multiple enrty until 5 days in one direction within 180 days) if you are transiting Kazakhstan.
Chinese and Indian passport holders are exempt from obtaining transit visa for up to 72 hours through Kazakhstan until 23:59pm 31 December 2018 ONLY IF they stopover in Nur-Sultan and Almaty airports and IF they have flight tickets of Kazakhstan national airlines.
- Letter of request, copy of the travel document
along with a visa of final country of destination, driving license and
other documents of the transport, if applicable.
- Fillable Visa Application Form must be completed properly in block letters, otherwise it won't be accepted - one recent, colour passport sized picture of the applicant which should be attached to the marked space in the upper right-hand corner of the application form (size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, Full face, No smiling, Sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background. Background: White or Grey).
- Passport (with at least two blank pages; it should be valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the requested visa).
- Visa Fees (payment methods):
- Single Entry - 15GBP.
- Multiple Entry - 80GBP.
- Getting your Passport back. You can get your passport in person or send a courier to collect it.
Created at : 3.11.2017, 15:45,
Updated at : 6.03.2018, 18:55