You can apply for "B12" category Tourist visa (single entry until 30 days within 90 days / multiple enrty until 30 days at each entry within 90 days) if you are traveling to Kazakhstan with a purpose of tourism.
Chinese and Indian passport holders are exempt from obtaining transit visa for up to 72 hours through Kazakhstan until 23:59pm 31 December 2018 ONLY IF they stopover in Astana and Almaty airports and IF they have flight tickets of Kazakhstan national airlines.
- Visa Support from the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan. Letter of request if you are a national of the country from this list.
- Fillable Visa Application Form must be completed properly in block letters, otherwise it won't be accepted - one recent, colour passport sized picture of the applicant which should be attached to the marked space in the upper right-hand corner of the application form (size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, Full face, No smiling, Sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background. Background: White or Grey).
- Passport (with at least two blank pages; it should be valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the requested visa).
- Visa Fees (payment methods):
- Single Entry - 50GBP.
- Multiple Entry - 80 GBP.
- Getting your Passport back. You can get your passport in person or send a courier to collect it.
Created at : 3.11.2017, 15:40,
Updated at : 3.11.2017, 15:40