You can apply for "A3" category Service visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple enrty until 1 year) if you are:
- Member of official delegation, accompanying person and their family member;
- Media representative of the media accredited in Kazakhstan (approval of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan required)
- Military person traveling to Kazakhstan with the official purposes;
- Dependent of A2 and A4 category visas.
You can apply for "A3" category Service visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple enrty until 120 days within 1 year) if you are:
- International organization passport holder that are not equivalent to diplomatic agents and national passport holders and their family members;
- Service passport holder, travelling to Kazakhstan with the official purposes;
- Diplomatic courier that are not diplomatic passport holders, with courier's papers;
- Person traveling to Kazakhstan with the invitation of foreign diplomatic representatives accredited in Kazakhstan.
You can apply for "A4" category Service visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple enrty until 180 days) if you are:
- Member of administrative and technical staff of the foreign diplomatic representative, staff of the international organization and consular sections accredited in Kazakhstan and their family members
- Verbal Note or Visa Support from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Letter of request (applicable only for "A3" category Service visa) if you are a national of the country from this list.
- Fillable Visa Application Form must be completed properly in block letters, otherwise it won't be accepted - one recent, colour passport sized picture of the applicant which should be attached to the marked space in the upper right-hand corner of the application form (size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, Full face, No smiling, Sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background. Background: White or Grey).
- Passport (with at least two blank pages; it should be valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the requested visa).
- Visa Fee - 0 GBP.
- Getting your Passport back. You can get your passport in person, send a courier or provide us with pre-paid, self-addressed envelope. If you send your documents from outside of the UK, please enclose £10 cash for postal services, as well as self-addressed envelope.
Created at : 3.11.2017, 11:05,
Updated at : 3.11.2017, 11:05