You can apply for "B10" category Private visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple enrty until 90 days at each entry within 180 days) if you are:
- Person traveling to Kazakhstan with private purposes;
- National of the county from this list;
- Person traveling to funeral or in case of serious illness of a relative (confirmation of relationship and documents death/illness required)
- Former citizen of Kazakhstan;
- Adoptive parent traveling to Kazakhstan along with their adopted children;
- Foreign spouse and child of ethnic Kazakhs.
- Verbal Note or Visa Support from the Ministry of Internal
Affairs of Kazakhstan. Letter of request applicable only for persons mentioned above except "Person traveling to Kazakhstan with private purposes".
- Fillable Visa Application Form must be completed properly in block letters, otherwise it won't be accepted - one recent, colour passport sized picture of the applicant which should be attached to the marked space in the upper right-hand corner of the application form (size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, Full face, No smiling, Sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background. Background: White or Grey).
- Passport (with at least two blank pages; it should be valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the requested visa).
- Visa Fees (payment methods):
- Single Entry - 75GBP.
- Multiple Entry - 170 GBP.
- Getting your Passport back. You can get your passport in person or send a courier to collect it.
Created at : 3.11.2017, 12:05,
Updated at : 3.11.2017, 12:05