You can apply for "A5" category Investor visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple enrty until 3 years) if you are:
- Head or deputy head or other official person doing investment activities in Kazakhstan and their family member.
- Visa Support from the Ministry for Investments and Development of Kazakhstan approved by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Fillable Visa Application Form must be completed properly in block letters, otherwise it won't be accepted - one recent, colour passport sized picture of the applicant which should be attached to the marked space in the upper right-hand corner of the application form (size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, Full face, No smiling, Sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background. Background: White or Grey).
- Passport (with at least two blank pages; it should be valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the requested visa).
- Visa Fee - 0 GBP
- Getting your Passport back. You can get your passport in person or send a courier to collect it.
Created at : 3.11.2017, 11:20,
Updated at : 3.11.2017, 11:20