You can apply for "B7" category Internship (B7) visa (single entry until 90 days; multiple entry until 180 days) if you are visiting Kazakhstan with a purpose of internship, including your family members.
- Visa Support from approved by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Fillable Visa Application Form must be completed properly in block letters, otherwise it won't be accepted - one recent, colour passport sized picture of the applicant which should be attached to the marked space in the upper right-hand corner of the application form (size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, Full face, No smiling, Sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background. Background: White or Grey).
- Passport (with at least two blank pages; it should be valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the requested visa).
- Visa Fees (payment methods):
- Single Entry - 50GBP.
- Multiple Entry - 150 GBP.
- Getting your Passport back. You can get your passport in person, send a courier or provide us with pre-paid, self-addressed envelope. If you send your documents from outside of the UK, please enclose £10 cash for postal services, as well as self-addressed envelope.
Created at : 3.11.2017, 12:00,
Updated at : 3.11.2017, 12:00