FAMILY REUNIFICATION (C2)
You can apply for "C2" category Family Reunification (C2) visa (single entry until 90 days; multiple entry until 1 year) if you are:
- family member of the citizens of Kazakhstan, ethnic Kazakhs or former citizens of Kazakhstan, permanently residing in Kazakhstan or of the person who obtained permanent residence permit in Kazakhstan (not less than for 2 years), of the foreigners or stateless persons, permanently residing in Kazakhstan, and business-immigrants.
- 1) Letter of Request;
- 2) Notarized copy of the Identity Documents of inviting
- 3) Financial Statement that confirm ability to cover expenses
for each family member, not less than minimum salary in Kazakhstan;
- 4) Notarized copy of the Confirmation of residential space
sufficient for each family member of inviting person;
- 5) Disclosure and Barring Service (CRB) checks of the
- 6) Notarized copy of the Permanent residence permit in
Kazakhstan of inviting person (not for citizens of Kazakhstan);
- 7) Fillable Visa Application Form must be completed properly in block letters, otherwise it won't be accepted - one recent, colour passport sized picture of the applicant which should be attached to the marked space in the upper right-hand corner of the application form (size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, Full face, No smiling, Sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background. Background: White or Grey).
- 8) Passport (with at least two blank pages; it should be valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the requested visa).
- 9) Medical insurance for family members of the host person.
- 10) A document confirming family relations with the host person, issued by authorized bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan or of a foreign state.
- Visa Fees (payment methods):
- Single Entry - 75GBP.
- Multiple Entry - 170GBP.
- Getting your Passport back. You can get your passport in person or send a courier to collect it.
Created at : 3.11.2017, 15:55,
Updated at : 3.11.2017, 15:55