You can apply for "A1" category Diplomatic visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple enrty until 1 year) if you are:
- Head of State, Government, International Organization and member of their families with a diplomatic status;
- Member of Parliament, International organization and member of official delegations with diplomatic passports;
- Honorary Consul of Kazakhstan.
You can apply for "A1" category Diplomatic visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple enrty until 120 days within 1 year) if you are:
- Diplomatic passport and equivalent to diplomatic status passport holder;
- Diplomatic courier with courier's papers.
You can apply for "A2" category Diplomatic visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple enrty until 180 days) if you are:
- Diplomatic agent of foreign diplomatic and equivalent to them representatives accredited in Kazakhstan traveling to Kazakhstan with a purpose of work; Honorary Consuls of foreign states accredited in Kazakhstan and their family members.
- Verbal Note or Visa Support from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan
- Fillable Visa Application Form (to get the service online) must be completed properly in block letters, otherwise it won't be accepted
- one recent, colour passport sized picture of the applicant which should be attached to the marked space in the upper right-hand corner of the application form (size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, Full face, No smiling, Sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background. Background: White or Grey).
- Passport (with at least two blank pages; it should be valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the requested visa).
- Visa Fee - 0 GBP
- Getting your Passport back. You can get your passport in person or send a courier to collect it.
Created at : 2.11.2017, 17:05,
Updated at : 2.11.2017, 17:05