Atendees of Religious Events
ATTENDEES OF RELIGIOUS EVENTS (B6)
You can apply for "B6" category Atendees of Religious Events (B6) visa (single entry until 30 days within 90 days) except missionary purposes.
- Visa Support from the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Civil Society approved by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Fillable Visa Application Form must be completed properly in block letters, otherwise it won't be accepted - one recent, colour passport sized picture of the applicant which should be attached to the marked space in the upper right-hand corner of the application form (size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, Full face, No smiling, Sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background. Background: White or Grey).
- Passport (with at least two blank pages; it should be valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the requested visa).
- Visa Fees (payment methods):
- Single Entry - 50GBP.
- Multiple Entry - 150 GBP.
- Getting your Passport back. You can get your passport in person, send a courier or provide us with pre-paid, self-addressed envelope. If you send your documents from outside of the UK, please enclose £10 cash for postal services, as well as self-addressed envelope.
Created at : 3.11.2017, 11:50,
Updated at : 3.11.2017, 11:50